At present, most of the people in the world have fear of different diseases, and we are commonly looking for the best prevention. One of the best preventive measures to avoid disease is a
Speaking of food pyramid, it is a group of food that tells the importance of eating a variety of food that we need every single day. It shows the food that we need to eat less, and those that should be eaten much too. To name one, carbohydrates is the most important food in the pyramid that we should take because it gives us more energy for our everyday tasks, next are the fruits and vegetables group which is high in protein.
However, bear in mind that too much is not good and will have a bad result. Eat only that is necessary and avoid eating food that is more in calories and less nutrients.
Cooking light is the most common way of losing weight. Many of us are suffering from obesity with the main problem of weight loss. In our present time, natural living is introduced and promoted, the natural holistic living.
If you will notice the vegetarians, or the green living people, you will get to know that what they are practicing is something that is really amazing and fantastic-the organic living. However, the body still requires us to take proteins from various sources, such as eggs, meat, and other poultry products with only limited amount, just to sustain the food pyramid. Having all the things done appropriately, forever-young living will be achieved, slowly but surely.
- Drink pure water for every 1/2 ounce of body weight. Determine if you are really starving or just dehydrated. Drink a glass of water before the meal but not more than a glass.
healthyis taking in fresh fruits and vegetables. Instead of unhealthy snacks, replace them with fresh vegetables and fruits. Nutrition is found most on the darker ones.
- Protein is muscle builder. Good source of protein are beans, fish, meat etc. Again, do not eat too much of it because to the kidney will overwork to filter them.
- Starch should be avoided because they are sugar; among them are white bread, potatoes, French fries, and instant oatmeal. Instead, try the grains.
- Practice a regular exercise. Make a plan that you can perform without missing even a single session because of laziness. This will increase the metabolism of your body.
- Fasting is not a good idea. Instead of the three big meals, replace them with 5 smaller meals in a day.
- Fiber is good because it controls the increasing rate of cholesterol within the body. You can find them in legumes, fibrous fruits like pineapple and whole grains.
- Fatty acids are good to the body too. So, include them to your
healthyliving diet. They can make good nails, skin, and hair.
There are some simple yet essential ways to have a
It is a chain of organs and system, and if they all work perfectly, the brain will work properly too, to help us think well of better ideas. You can look and feel better when you perform a
The world is on wheels, moving faster day by day even though it is always regular 24 hours for a day. We do not allocate time for outdoor activities as it used to be in the olden days. It has been suggested by doctors to insist 1 hour outdoor activity or exercise or sports for children. Practice makes it a habit. Encouraging family members to participate in games and sports are greater ways towards a healthy life.
There is lot of advantages because of outdoor sport activities like baseball, cricket, and basket ball. Regulates the body weight, healthy cholesterol rates, body mass index, healthy skin and lifestyle are primary benefits of encouraging sports in your family. You could avoid lot of medical expenses. Running regulates hear rate. Since it is an easy exercise, we do not need any accessories or equipments to practice it, running should be encouraged. Running is an integral part of all outdoor games. Example, in Baseball the players run to score. Games improve concentration, stamina, health of the individuals.
When practicing to become a sportsman, our eating habit automatically changes and all of sudden we start to choose healthy nutrient food over junks. Thus sports let you become healthier in all perception. Children learn a lot when elders are in good action rather than simply talking or preaching good. When elders workout on regular basis, then the children would learn quickly to get involved in more outdoor activities. Remember whichever sports you are involved in, do make sure you follow all the safety mechanisms. For Example, in the game of baseball gloves are important safety measure for hands. Play safe and Play Healthy.
A healthy diet plan means a well balanced diet plan. Having a well balanced diet plan is the key to a healthy diet. Keeping healthy is the best thing that you can do for yourself. Eating what you need and nothing extra will not only give your body the nutrition it needs but will also spare your body the trouble of digesting unwanted food.
A healthy diet plan will have you eating green vegetables, fruits and other food items. You must remember that you have to do without all the junk food if you want to follow a healthy diet plan.
Good diet plan
A healthy diet plan doesn’t mean eat x, y, z and only x, y, z. It means eating what works for you.
- Eat green vegetables: It is important to eat green vegetables in order for your body to get vital minerals, vitamins and enzymes to help your body function better. Vegetables a low in calories as well.
- Fruits: Eating fruits can help take care of your sugar cravings for the day and will give you important vitamins and minerals.
- Nuts: The oil that you get from almond nuts is very important in the functioning of your body.
- Fish: Fish fatty oil like Omega-3 is very important for your body.
- Breakfast: A healthy breakfast that includes two eggs is important as the first meal of the day will give you the fuel you need to kick start your day.
- Have smaller meals: Having smaller meals that will keep you going for three hours is important as you can avoid putting on extra weight by doing so.
Including this in your diet plan or replacing your current diet with the above mentioned items will enable you to have a healthy diet plan. Remember it is what you eat and when you eat and how much you eat that will give you a healthy body. It is not easy to say eat 200gms of meat or drink 2 glasses of milk a day as what works on you may not work on someone else.
Balancing your daily intake of protein, fat, carbohydrates and calories is important as too much of everything is not good.
- Having too much protein a day can cause bad effects on your liver so eating how much you require which is about 1 gram per pound of body weigh a day is health and any more than that will harm your liver. Also remember to drink plenty of water.
- Fat burns fat. Yes this is true and did you know that your body needs a certain percent of fat for its optimal functioning. Eating fat does not make you put on fat. So include some fat in your diet say about 15% of your daily intake of food must be fat.
- Carbohydrates early in the day is good and late in the day is bad as you can put on fat if you have it later in the day and it is good earlier in the day.
- Intake of calories must be limited as too much will make you put on fat.
So these are the tips for a healthy diet plan.
If you want to maintain a high quality of life, you have to take care of your health. A
- Antioxidants are supposed to provide protective effects against heart diseases and cancer by removing the damage causing free radicals within your body. In addendum, antioxidants retard our aging process. Prunes, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries are nutrient rich sources of antioxidants which should be eaten on a regular basis.
- Relieving stress and relaxing the body are main components of good health. Scientifically it is proven that physical exercises create a positive effect on stress and anxiety. Also, people who remain physically active, sleep faster than those who maintain a sedentary lifestyle. A perfect night-time sleep helps in calming and relaxing your body.
- Regular exercises will improve the energy systems of the body, resulting in a finely tuned stamina level which will help you in performing your daily tasks more efficiently.
- Eating regular meals and avoiding frequent gorging on snack foods is yet another
healthyhabit. The logic is that if you eat regularly, you will crave less for eating fast food, ensuring that your body is free from toxins, which invade the immune system slaughtering all white cells which come in their way.
- Maintaining a
healthyweight is a good health practice. Obesity invites health related issues like stroke, high blood pressure and cancer. If you are planning to undergo surgery, your obesity becomes a major impediment to the doctors.
- Not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption is the best thing that you can do to your health. Smoking pumps nicotine in your body, to which you eventually get addicted to. Nicotine acts as a stimulant which increases blood pressure and the heart rate thereby causing you to breathe fast, at the same time constricting the arteries. It also suppresses your diet. Alcohol contains ethanol, which again has harmful effects on the body’s cognitive functioning. Thus, avoiding the two will help you in staying fit always.
- According to a study conducted by researchers in Alameda County, California, for over 35 years, it was seen that married people lived a long and
healthy lifethan those who were separated or divorced. This was especially true for men. So the finding actually suggested that in order to improve your health, you might have to start improving your relationships or strengthen your marriage.
Other habits for acquiring good health include involvement in religious activities as it is associated with an improved mental health and develop social relationships – an essential component of life for women. Physical activity safeguards you from arthritis. Arthritis is usually linked to getting aged, being obese, having depression and being a woman.
The bottom line is that the points covered above establish the significance of lifestyles and the health outcomes associated with them. If you want to live long and
Six steps we can take to reduce our risks for heart disease
There are certain steps that we can take to reduce our risks of ever getting heart disease and having a heart attack.
For people like me who already have heart disease we can only do two things.
- Follow these steps in order to prevent the progression of our disease.
- Hope that a cure will be found to unclog our arteries before it’s too late.
For all others you don’t have to wait.
You can begin taking these steps now. You can ensure yourselves that you are reducing your risks of getting a heart attack and of developing heart disease. In the process you will be improving the way you look and feel today and live a more satisfying life.
Daily we make decisions that affect our health; we decide whether to smoke, what to eat, whether to relax and whether we will exercise.
These decisions, done repeatedly, become our habits and determine our health, lifestyle and the quality of our life.
When we are aware, know and realize that our bad habit will create pain disease and suffering we implant that idea into our mind and consciously and subconsciously begin to abstain from doing it.
When we create the same awareness and association, that pursuing the good habit will bring us pleasure joy and health, we implant that image into our mind and consciously and subconsciously we begin to pursue it.
Step number two – We must begin by stopping the worst and most harmful habit of them all smoking
Quitting smoking is the next necessary step we must take. Smoking, beside for being a direct cause of heart disease, lung cancer and other diseases, inhibits our ability to do cardiovascular exercises.
Stopping to smoke is difficult for two reason, one since it becomes such an ingrained habit we cant see ourselves existing with out a cigarette, we define our existence and being as a smoker.
Another reason it is so difficult is because of the nicotine included in the cigarette which is very addictive, we feel we need it and we cannot live with out it.
Conversely, if we can convince ourselves that by continuing to smoke we are really shortening our existence and by continuing to smoke we soon won’t exist at all.
If we can also implant the true idea in our minds that our existence as a smoker inhibits our ability to live life to the fullest and robs of living a really satisfying happy active life. We can begin to fantasize of what an active
When our cravings for the good life increases our cravings for cigarettes decreases, and slowly but surely we can replace the bad habit smoking with a good one exercising.
Step number three- Begin living a active lifestyle by starting to do cardiovascular exercises
Exercising besides for the obvious benefit of getting us into shape, it also relieves stress, tension, and feelings of depression. All three, stress, tension, and depression are leading causes and risk factors for heart disease.
Once we have stopped smoking we have the ability to begin exercising, we can begin gradually by walking 30 minutes to 45 minutes every day. Since as a smoker leading a sedentary lifestyle we never walk, just walking will already increase our wellbeing.
Gradually as we get used to walking and we don’t feel the effects, we can gradually increase our pace turning our leisure walks into brisk walks. By this time we should be feeling
Step number four – Begin feeling good about ourselves
Now that we stopped smoking and are exercising three times a week for twenty minutes we start feeling good about ourselves. We don’t feel stressed, we don’t feel tensed, and when we do, we just take a walk or exercise and get immediate relief.
We feel accomplished we feel we can do anything and want to do everything. We feel that we want to live
Step number five- Begin to watch our diets and our eating habits
We start watching the types of food we eat. Make sure not to eat fatty, fried foods, saturated fats and Trans fats, red meat and anything that is detrimental to our health.
We control our processed carbohydrates and begin looking for whole grains. We start eating fiber, fruits, vegetables, legumes. We eat lots of fish and essential fatty acids. We drink a glass of red wine every day
By doing all of the above steps we can feel accomplished and enjoy every moment knowing that we did everything that we can to control our risks of getting heart disease and dying of a heart attack.
We stopped smoking, we lost weight, we reduced our LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, we increased our HDL, and we aren’t stressed, tensed and depressed. We are leading a happy active satisfying lifestyle and live
I have worked with death so far to obtain a central theme for mental health. I have tried to analyze death from the view point of human philosophy and I have tried to use some core and comprehensive philosophy from human life. I felt much challenged every time I selected a single philosophy as standard for human. But in any approach for health, we need a central measure to evaluate clinical and normal conditions. As people have so many different philosophies for life, it is really hard to set a standard for mental health. I have my personal philosophy and that relates to my religion. But I can not impose it on anyone, especially on those who do not follow any religion or any religion similar to mine. Therefore, I decided to establish a philosophical point of view for all humans that will explain life best without manipulating the choice for religion or any other belief system.
In fact this is an approach to define human life and therefore introduce human. It is needed for an ambiguity free life. As I explained earlier that ambiguity is there as a common factor to hamper our mental well-being and it should be resolved. Ambiguity comes from ambivalent attitude towards life. On one hand we claim to believe in rituals and on the other hand we practically follow different themes. If we consider the themes independently, many might be revealed as correct from their own point of view. For example, one who believes in afterlife has his/her own legitimate explanations practiced in societies and one who does not believe so also has similar explanations. It is hard to prove one right and another wrong in a universal manner.
I believe, a point in life can be viewed from different angles and distance or depth. Viewpoint is almost always purposive. Our prime purpose is to live our life. Therefore, life as a whole is the key factor that should be defined very clearly to define our purpose. If we have a well defined purpose, it will be much easier for us to take our stand equally for all the issues we face in life. Only then we might have an ambiguity free
Ayurveda is science of knowledge that balances the life through diet. According to ayurveda everything is associated with our body type and the diet we take. Any disbalance in this may lead to problems. So to stay fit in life you must have a proper routine. Follow the simple steps of ayurveda for good health and healthy life.
Wake up with the sun to stay fit. Brush your teeth and massage your teeth and gums with sesame oil. After this drink a glass of warm water. Empty your bladder and bowels to release toxics and waste from the body. Massage body with warm oil (pitta:coconut, vata:sesame, kapha: almond). After 30 mins take bath. Do yoga and meditation and eat healthy breakfast.
Take your lunch between 12 to 1 PM. Sit quietly for at least 5 mins after the lunch. After this take about 108 steps of brisk walk. This will help in easy digestion of food.
Meditate before the sun sets. Take your dinner between 6-7 PM.
Do not watch TV for a long time at night and avoid any kind of mental stress like fight or action during this time. Go to bed before 10 PM. Your sleeping time and the last meal must have the difference of at least 3 hours.
Natural Ayurveda Health Tips to Stay Fit
- Drink warm water through out the day. It is actually the frequency of the water that matters a lot rather than quantity. You should take small amount of water after every hour or half an hour.
- Do any sort of exercise daily to stay healthy. But do not over exert yourself. After each sternous exercise it is important to have relaxing exercise as per ayurveda health tips.
- You body will be rejuvenated with the oil massage. Get the daily oil massage. If this is not possible then take the body oil massage on your holiday. This has the soothing effect on your vata.
- Ayurvedic massage /ayurvedic-massages/ is important for the body, skin and mind as many harmful chemicals are released after this.
- Ayurveda general health tips also forced to take the simple and relaxed meal for good health.
- Eat when you are actually hungry.
- Do not read or watch TV while eating. Just sit calmly and in a relaxing posture while eating your food.
- Do not skip breakfast and avoid heavy food at night.
- As far as possible eat fresh food.
- You must go with the cleansing of your body at every season change. This is done by skipping the regular food. During this period very light diet with lots of hot water is recommended. This increases the digestive power.
- Apart from all exercises and food one must take a sound sleep. If you are unable to take the sound sleep then ayurveda general health tips recommends you to take warm water bath, body massage with ayurvedic oil, light food in evening, listening to very light and calming music. As per ayurveda health tips one must go to bed before 10 PM.
In this article, we would take a laconic journey together discussing about matcha Japanese green tea and how it lets one live a healthy life.
Before we proceed with the article, let’s gain some knowledge about the rich history of this healthy beverage.
The history of matcha green tea begins with a Buddhist monk who introduced tea to Japan (Land of the Rising Sun) thousands of years ago. And by 1200 AD, a priest in Japan penned down his first book ever on the beverage. In this book, he lays an emphasis on how this can prove to be beneficial for vital organs like heart and the brain. The matcha green tea powder is known to have some incredible health effects on those who are having a weakness for having tea, and at the same time, they get to improve their health.
What is matcha?
Originated in Japan, matcha green tea is the powdered form of high-quality green tea leaves, which are known as gyokuro. Even though the fact cannot be denied that this tea has extensively been used in the Japanese tea ceremony in a traditional manner, it’s also to make other drinks as well. This great tea is also used for cooking purposes. Gyokuro or “Jade Dew” has been known to be the premium quality in the country and due to this reason, it’s been sold at exceptionally higher rates.
Are you aware of the fact that many tea lovers have largely been laying an emphasis on drinking this healthy tea?
Those who are health conscious and want to prevent themselves from coming into contact with any deadly diseases would know various health benefits of this tea. If truth be told, it is the healthiest beverage on Earth which has been catching the attention of plenty of people who want to lead a healthy lifestyle. It has a great number of antioxidants and other nutrients that let many take pleasure while having a sip of tea. It has prime components like EGCg, L-Theanine and Catechins which help one to reduce the weight.
Below mentioned are some of the health benefits of matcha Japanese green tea:
1. Protects against Heart Disease
2. Reduces the Risk of Breast Cancer
3. Protects against Diabetes
4. Prevents Food Poisoning
5. Guards against Hepatitis
6. Improves the immune system
7. Prevents Bad Breath
This tea was exclusively available once for the Japanese people, but it’s now been reaching to various parts of the world. This is because of the fact that people have begun capturing the positive effects of green tea. In fact, it has been highly admired all across the globe for its mind-focusing and energy-boosting properties. When you consume matcha Japanese green tea, you are actually having the entire tea leaf and by doing this, you get the entire antioxidants and nutrients of a leaf which is of a premium quality. The best part is that it has a lesser amount of caffeine when compared to coffee. The taste of matcha Japanese green tea is smooth and sweet and you can brew it thick or thin as per your taste.
A supplement is a compound administered through ingestion or injection to a mineral, vitamin or protein deficient individual. Protein supplements are as important as the vitamin or minerals food supplements. The role of proteins in the body is so important that a lack of it would lead to serious paralysis of a human body functions. Almost every activity in the body is performed by a cell that has a protein as its integral part. While energy is required by the body as a fuel for the function of the cells, the actual vehicles that coordinate communication and reactions are the proteins. Some of the functions coordinated by proteins in human body include enzymes formations, formation of anti-bodies, formation of hormones, transport of molecules, pathogens and oxygen across cell membranes. About a third of human body is made from proteins.
Lack of proteins in the body would require provision of exogenous proteins. This is referred to as protein supplements. Naturally, the body will breakdown a protein molecule, disperse the amino acids and utilize the genomic coded message to assemble new proteins that it requires. The body may however be unable to get all the required raw materials for production of certain specialized proteins or body parts. This often occurs where essential amino acids are inadequate in supplies.
The best protein supplement is one which will meet all the needs of the body. This includes providing for immunity, protein transport systems such as those of hemoglobin and body building blocks. It should be able to meet the needs of protein users who deplete their reserves quickly such as infants, expectant mothers, recovering mother and athletes.
Such best protein supplement should be rich in essential amino acids to bridge the deficiencies in production of proteins that perform essential functions. Some of the functions of proteins that are necessary for life include repair of muscles, enzyme and hormone functions, muscle contraction and nutrient transport, formation of body parts such as nails and hair. Proteins destined for each of the functions require an assembly of specialized or essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are 8 in number out of the twenty two amino acids. They are essential because the body cannot manufacture them from existing body substrates. They have to be obtained form exogenous sources. For example, cysteine amino acid contains the sulphur brigdeg necessary for formation of nails and hair. A best protein supplement meant to boost hair growth should therefore be rich in cystein.
In conclusion, a best protein supplements must have good quality, highly bio-available and bridges the gap in dietary protein supply for the consumer.
Eating healthy foods can help lengthen lifespans, decrease risk of chronic diseases and increase physical and mental well-being. Foods for healthy eating can be really delicious, and there are plenty of simple food recipes out there for a good, healthy diet. If you’ve got specific dietary condition, you should see a doctor for a healthy food list tailored to your needs. This healthy eating guide presumes no special dietary requirements.
Try to match your calorific intake to the energy you use. While the odd exception won’t be problematic, you can’t eat Christmas recipes every day. Normally women use about 2000 calories a day and men use 2500.
Healthy recipes use less saturated fats and more unsaturated fats. Roughly speaking, saturated fats are fairly solid at room temperature and unsaturated fats are liquid. Seeds and nuts are great for healthy nutrition party because they contain healthy oils: similarly oily fish can be a starting point for healthy, easy recipes.
For a good healthy diet try to eat complete proteins. Animal proteins are usually complete, but also contain a lot of saturated fats which people keeping healthy foods diets should avoid. To get complete proteins from plant sources pair a grain (such as rice, wheat or oats) with a pulse (such as beans, lentils or chickpeas). A more comprehensive healthy food list for pairing can easily be found in an online or print healthy food guide. This combo is so good it’s used in simple food recipes around the world, like Jamaican rice ‘n’ beans and Indian dal with rice. There are Middle Eastern healthy, easy recipes combining wheat (in couscous, bulgur and bread) and chickpeas (e.g. houmous, falafel) which make great diet foods for healthy eating.
A healthy foods diet avoids sugary foods and drinks. Even too much 100% fruit juice can be bad for you, because simple sugars are less healthy than carbohydrates like starch. Diet foods and healthy snacks tend to be low in sugar, so that can be a safer bet. Instead of processed foods, eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, which can be used in healthy, easy recipes from any good healthy food guide.
It doesn’t matter how many meals you eat a day: this differs between cultures and time periods. However, consistency is important to avoid feeling hungry and if hungry between meals eat healthy snacks. Avoid missing breakfast too, because slow-release energy helps get you through work or school.
Speaking of school, it can be hard keeping track of kids’ healthy nutrition. School dinners might not always use healthy recipes, but healthy kids’ snacks are out there. With a lunch-box and a healthy eating guide they’ll be eating healthy foods in no time.